-Uh… are we getting married?
-No. There is a jeweler on the Citadel who produces these. They’re made from metals from each Council homeworld. Each metal compounds with the last, making the ring stronger. He calls them victory rings. Due to material shortages, only a few exist.
-Rare is nice. Unique is better.
-Are you… valuing me?
-It’s the thought that counts, and you had a good one.
- Refuses to sell his strongest potions
- Has no respect for knights
- Is a rascal
god I’m so sick and tired of people shitting on Potion Seller and conveniently forgetting that
- his potions are too strong for you traveler
- you can’t handle his potions, they’re too strong for you
- his potions would kill you traveler you can not handle them
- why should he respect knights when his potions can do anything they can
I mean alright if you don’t like Potion Seller I get it, they’re not for everyone, and hell even I’ll admit that his strongest potions would kill a dragon, let alone a man, but nothing is stopping you from just going elsewhere for your potions, and finding a seller who sells weaker potions.
Favourite Movies [in no order]:
● Wolf Children 2012: “He told me to keep smiling through tough or painful times, even if I had to force myself to do it. Because I’d probably be able to get through them if I did.”
Being an adult is realizing that $5,000 is a lot of money to owe and very little money to own.
this is real